11.01.2008

Avastra Sleep Center; rough interior

Laying the foundation
March 2008
A couple days after the paint was dry I stopped by to check out the progress that the carpet & tile layers were making--and it's a good thing I did. The person laying the tiles had inverted the tile colors for the public rooms with the tile colors for the private rooms. Thankfully, since I had a hard copy of the order & instructions printed out it was an expensive mistake that the contractor had to absorb.
Moral of this story: pop in frequently, during the process, to insure that contractors are following your instructions exactly.

Here the reception area has only one application of paint and the floor is still cement slab.


Looking the opposite direction out the reception area, measuring for blinds, checking doors, etc.

The tile being switched out for the brown, in this public room

Preparation for new gold tile to go down on top of the brown. They had to completely re-do the base boards as well.


No comments: